Spool File Page Counter SDK is also named "SPL, PS and PCL Page Counter SDK", it is a SDK product to count the pages in SPL, EMF-SPL, PDF, PS, PCL, PXL (PCL-XL) files, it is useful for printer accounting software. Spool File Page Counter SDK can count the pages in PCL3/4/5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL-XL (PCL6), Postscript (PS), EPS, PRN, SPL, PXL, PDF, EMF-SPL, etc. spool document formats.
Spool File Page Counter SDK is can also count the black and white pages and color pages in these document formats.
Spool File Page Counter SDK
offers a powerful solution to count the pages in Spool Documents. This product is available via an easily integrated COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), enabling developers to access the toolkit via any programming or scripting languages, such as Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. Using the COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), the function can be done consecutively or simultaneously.
Spool File Page Counter SDK
supports following formats:
- PCL - Printer Command Language, PCL3/4/5, PCL6, PCL5c, PCL5e, PCL-XL, PCLXL
- SPL - Microsoft Windows Spool File Format
- PostScript (PS) - PostScript Level 1, PostScript Level 2, PostScript 3
- EPS - Encapsulated PostScript
- PRN - Print file, a PRN file is a special type of file which contains instructions for a printer.
- PDF - Adobe Acrobat PDF format
- EMF-SPL - EMF-SPL files consist of one or more standard EMF files, surrounded by some extra records. The EMF-SPL files contain a special version of EMF, not compatible with standard EMF, although most of the records are the same.
- XPS - XPS (XML Paper Specification) is a fixed file format developed by Microsoft similar to PDF but based on XML instead of the PostScript language.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Windows 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012 Server and Workstation 32 and 64 bit.
Features of VeryPDF Spool File Page Counter SDK
- VeryPDF Spool File Page Counter SDK supports Command Line, COM and SDK interfaces.
- Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6, PXL (PCL-XL), PRN, SPL, EMF-SPL, XPS, Postscript, PS, EPS, PDF, EMF, WMF formats.
- Supports scanned and vector Postscript, PS, EPS formats.
- Supports scanned and vector Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Count black and white pages and color pages in spool documents.
- Retrieve "copy" value from PCL, PXL and PS files.
- Retrieve paper width, paper height and paper name from PCL, PXL and PS files.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, 10, both 32bit and 64bit systems.
- Multithreaded support to count black and white pages and color pages in high-performance, server-based applications.
- Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of source code.
- Are you looking for a solution to read all kinds of SPL files automatically? No problem, please feel free contact us.
- PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c
- PCL6, PXL (PCL-XL), PRN, SPL, EMF-SPL
- XPS, Postscript, PS, EPS, PDF, EMF, WMF
- BW Page Count, Color Page Count, Copies
- Page Width, Page Height, Paper Size Name
- Shell Tool (Command Line)
- API & SDK (Programming Interface)
- COM & ActiveX (Programming Interface)
All program libraries are written in efficient and thread-safe C++. API offers a selection of the following connections to programming languages:
- C#, VB .NET, J# via .NET
- Java via JNI
- MS Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, MS Office products such as Access and C++ via COM
- C and C++ via native C
- Delphi, VB, VC, ASP, PHP