- VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter supports Command Line, COM and SDK interfaces.
- Bulk convert .SPL (print spooling file) to PDF, TXT, Multi-page TIFF, JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TGA or PCX.
- Platforms: Support all versions of Windows systems, support both 32 and 64 bit.
- Multithreaded support for converting SPL files in high-performance, server-based applications.
- Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of source code.
- Complete control of your PDF output with features like PDF Document Description (such as Title, Author, Subject, Keywords etc.), Font embedding, Compression options, Optimization options and more.
- 128 Bits Encryption. Set Security or Restriction options for PDF, no one can open, edit, print PDF or copy/paste PDF content!
- Support both 40bit and 128bit RC4 encryption and more restriction options,
-keylen <int> : Set key length (40 or 128 bit)
-keylen 0: 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
-keylen 1: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
-keylen 2: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
-encryption <int> : Set restriction options
-encryption 0: Encrypt the file only
-encryption 3900: Deny anything
-encryption 4: Deny printing
-encryption 8: Deny modification of contents
-encryption 16: Deny copying of contents
-encryption 32: No commenting
===128 bit encryption only -> ignored if 40 bit encryption is used
-encryption 256: Deny FillInFormFields
-encryption 512: Deny ExtractObj
-encryption 1024: Deny Assemble
-encryption 2048: Disable high res. printing
-encryption 4096: Do not encrypt metadata
- Set page width, page height, rotation, margins, page layout, viewer mode, viewer preferences to output PDF files.
- Allow you to combine MULTIPLE SPL and PDF documents into one single PDF file.
- Combine several image files into one single Multipage PDF file.
- PDF Version 1.2 - 1.7 support.
- Able to extract EMF/WMF files from EMF-SPL files. Basically the EMF-SPL files consist of one or more standard EMF files, surrounded by some extra records. The EMF-SPL files contain a special version of EMF, not compatible with standard EMF, although most of the records are the same.
- Support MS-EMFSPOOL format (Enhanced Metafile Spool Format).
- Support SPL, EMF-SPL, Postscript, EPS, XPS, PCL, PXL (PCL-XL), PRN, PDF as input formats.
- Able to Read, Print*, or Export from a SPL file from Windows/System32/Spool folder.
- Are you looking for a solution to read all kinds of SPL formats automatically? No problem, please feel free contact us.