PDF Cropper for iPad
Nowadays, almost anyone knows the iPad, where PDF can be displayed sometimes. However, some PDF files are too big in dimension, which are not suitable for the smaller screen of iPad in size, luckily, since PDF Cropper for iPad has been designed, it is not a problem any more. PDF Cropper for iPad will be your valuable assistant to crop PDF for iPad.
PDF Cropper for iPad is worth to have a try! Here you can download it for trial. PDF Cropper for iPad is totally yours if you purchase it here, which can lead you to the official transaction website, where you can buy PDF Cropper for iPad very conveniently.
To make PDF readable in iPad, with PDF Cropper for iPad, you can easily crop PDF as what you want, and here are the steps below:
- Click File > Open > select PDF > press Open to add PDF file for the trim, or just click Ctrl + O > choose PDF > click Open, then PDF can be displayed on the preview panel, then if there is a need to adjust the preview page, it is convenient to click the relative tool buttons on the toolbar
- According to the dimension of iPad, move your mouse on the preview panel of the GUI interface, then click the preview panel to drag and drop a crop box, where the red point can be used to adjust the dimension, at the same time, Shrink and ALL can be used to take the further adjustment on getting rid of the margin and set the page range for the trim
- Click Save to select the targeting folder and start to crop PDF for iPad
When you want to crop PDF for iPad on your own, you can take the operation like above according to your need.
Here are the features of PDF Cropper for iPad:
- Support all kinds of Windows platforms without Adobe Acrobat and Reader installed
- Support the preview of the original PDF and the adjustment for the preview page
- Support the drag and drop for the original PDF
- Crop PDF for iPad flexibly and conveniently
- One key to shrink the crop box without the margin automatically
- Support setting the page range for the trim, e.g., all pages, even or odd
- One key to save and start the trim