PDF Cropper for Kindle
PDF Cropper for Kindle is a great tool, which can help you crop PDF for kindle flexibly to make PDF clearer on the reading. Moreover, it can help you set the page range for the trim one time and remove the white margin automatically. In general, once you own this dreaming tool, you will be afraid to lose it!
PDF Cropper for Kindle can help you in many aspects on the trim, and if you want to experience it, please click here to download PDF Cropper for Kindle to your computer, which is a trial version of PDF Cropper for Kindle and can be used within 20 times; if you want to purchase the official version of PDF Cropper for Kindle, please click here to enter into the transaction page.
Please take the following three steps to remove the margins of the PDF pages:
- Drag and drop PDF into the preview panel of the main interface of PDF Cropper for Kindle, then the page of PDF can be displayed in the preview panel, where the relative tool buttons on the toolbar can be used to adjust or change the preview page.
- Click the preview panel to drag and drop a crop box there, and click the red point on the crop box to adjust the crop box, to remove the margin in the crop box automatically and set the page range for the trim, it is simple to click Shrink and ALL separately.
- To save the objective PDF and start the trim, please click Save.
From the operation above, you can see it is so easy to realize the trim, which is to crop PDF for kindle with PDF Cropper for Kindle, and PDF Cropper for Kindle has many merits, which are as below:
- Support running in any Windows systems without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed
- Support the preview of the original PDF without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed
- Support the adjustment for the preview page
- Crop PDF for kindle flexibly and accurately
- Shrink the crop box without any margin automatically
- Adjust the crop box manually
- Select the page range for the trim flexibly, e.g., even pages, odd pages or all pages
- One key to save and start the trim