PNG to Excel OCR Converter can be used to convert PNG to Excel document which can be edited freely. It not only allows you to set the output format as MS Excel 97-2003 format (XLS) or MS Excel 2007 format (XLSX), but also can recognize six kinds of different languages with the best OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology in the market. It supports many input image formats such as TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, PCX, EMF, etc.
The application is free to download and it is used for evaluation. After evaluating the trial version, you can buy a registration key for the application to get the full function. It is for purchasing the single-user personal license, single-user commercial license, multi-user personal license, multi-user commercial license and site license. You can choose any one according to your needs.
For getting some acquaintance of the application, please see Figure1. The main interface window form of the application is showed in it. You can add PNG image files into the file list which is on the left of the interface by clicking on “Add File(s)” button below the file list or dragging all the files to be converted into the list. You can also right click the mouse and choose “Add files” option. The buttons “Remove” and “Remove All” are for deleting the PNG file from the list one by one or in batch.
To convert PNG to Excel which can be edited freely, please follow the steps below.
(1) You should know which kind of language is in original PNG files. Then choose a right option in the combo box in top right corner to recognize the characters well.
(2) In "Output Options" group box, three output layouts are for your choice. You can click any radio button according to your needs.
(3) In "Output Formats" group box, please choose the storage format for output Excel document with "MS Excel 97-2003 format (XLS)" or "MS Excel 2007 format (XLSX)".
(4) You can check the option "View after convert" to browse the new Excel document after the conversion from PNG to Excel automatically.
(5) Click "Convert" button to open "Save As" dialog box and specify the location for output file.
(6) Click "OK" button to run the conversion.
When the progress bar above "Convert" button is empty again, the conversion comes to the end and you can see the new Excel document at once. Please see Figure2 and Figure3.