PDF Batch Print Manager
PDF Batch Print Manager is for batch printing PDF files added to the list box in sequence of your choice. PDF Batch Print Manager can manage the process of printing PDF in batch, monitoring the spool queue of the selected printer to print the PDF file chosen by you. PDF Batch Print Manager also has other features including pre-processing for converting PDF to PCX, set page orientation, select page range, drag & drop of files for ease of use, list printers, refresh lists of the tray indexes, remove added PDF files, etc.
If you want to free download PDF Batch Print Manager, you can click here,
If you want to purchase PDF Batch Print Manager, please click here.
When you use PDF Batch Print Manager to manage the process of printing PDF files, you can first click Add PDF File(s) to input PDF files; > click Printer Setting to select the printer; > click Printer Setting again to set other printer options, namely set page orientation, select page range, scale page, select page size, select tray, and set advanced printer properties; > print Start to manage the process of printing PDF files in batch.
PDF Batch Print Manager features:
- Automatically prints any number of supported PDF files in batch.
- PDF files are managed to be batch printed quickly and swiftly without interruption.
- Does not require Adobe product installed in your computer.
- Support Adobe Acrobat 9.0 PDF files.
- User friendly interface allows you to manage the process printing PDF in batch in an easy way.
- Batch prints PDF files to Windows Printer.
- Supports owner password protected PDF files;
- Supports drag &Drop. You can drag all the selected PDF files to the list box at one time.
- Supports printer selection. All the available printers are listed, including the real accessible printer devices and the virtual printers
- Supports paper orientation setting. Multiple options are allowed. You can either let the computer automatically rotate the PDF page, or select either portrait or landscape as the page orientation.
- Supports page range selection.
- Supports tray setting.
- Supports page scaling mode selection. Save ink. If the ink of the printer will soon run out, you can select an option to print PDF in relative low quality. The output paper will be black and white.
- Supports printing quality setting.
Four option are provided:High, Medium, Low, and Draft.
- Supports advanced setting.
- Program OS Support: Win98, WinME, WinNT, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Vista, 7, both 32bit and 64bit systems