VeryPDF PDF to Excel Converter is designed to help users to convert PDF to Microsoft Office Excel supported documents easily and professionally. It supports Excel formats of Office 2003 (.xls) and Office 2010 (.xlsx). This powerful converter supports batch conversion to convert multiple PDF files one time. It can also convert password protected PDF to Excel.
Convert Specified Page of PDF to Excel
- Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 of both 32-bit and 64-bit
Convert PDF to Excel in batches
- VeryPDF PDF to Excel Converter can convert multiple PDF files to Excel within one process. You load multiple PDF files into the process queue, and then convert them with one click. This feature is much helpful for converting many PDF files in limited time.
Convert specified page of PDF to Excel
- In some occasions, you do not need to convert all the pages of a PDF file to Excel, so you may use the feature of page range of VeryPDF PDF to Excel Converter. With specifying the page range, the application will only convert the pages in the range.
Convert Encrypted PDF to Excel
- If the PDF files are protected by password, you may input the password and make sure VeryPDF PDF to Excel Converter can access the content of PDF. With the given password, the application can convert the PDF files to Excel documents easily.
Features of VeryPDF PDF to Excel Converter
- No need for other PDF software.
- Convert each page of PDF into one Excel sheet accordingly.
- Convert all pages of PDF into one single Excel sheet.
- Convert PDF to MS Excel 97-2003 (.XLS) and MS Excel 2007-2010 (.XLSX).
- Convert password encrypted PDF to Excel.
- Support drag-and-drop operation to add input PDF files.
- Convert PDF pages in specified page range.
- Option to open created Excel files after conversion.