PDF to Office Excel Converter
PDF to Office Excel Converter has been designed to help users convert PDF to XLS and XLSX in a few seconds. Moreover, PDF to Office Excel Converter could be used for editing the specified pages for the conversion. With its easy-to-use interface, PDF to Office Excel Converter is really your best choice if you want to convert PDF to XLS or PDF to XLSX with super speed.
Here is the GUI interface of PDF to Office Excel Converter below, and the following paragraphs are the steps to convert PDF to XLS or PDF to XLSX:
Add PDF files, there are 3 ways offered you:
- click "Add PDF File(s)" to select PDF files, and click "open"
- use the right button of mouse to click the processing form on the interface to choose "Add PDF files" on the dropdown list, and select PDF files
- drag and drop PDF files into the processing form directly Set the specified pages of PDF for the conversion Click the radio of "Select Range", and click the radio of "Select Range" and input the page numbers in the edit-boxes of "From" and "To".
- Set the targeting file type: click the radio of "MS Excel (97-2003) format (XLS) or "MS Excel 2007 format (XLSX)" in order to make the objective format as XLS or XLSX
- Convert PDF to XLS or PDF to XLSX: click "Convert" in order to save the targeting files and convert PDF files to Office Excel files.
Interested in this powerful tool, here is the download link to get a trial version: http://www.verypdf.com/dl.php?file=verypdf2excel.exe And here is the purchase link to get the official version:
Key features of PDF to Office Excel Converter:
- Support running in all of Windows systems
- Convert PDF to XLS or PDF to XLSX in batches
- Convert PDF to Office Excel with one page to one sheet
- Convert PDF to Office with multiple page in one sheet
- Support drag and drop of PDF files
- Convert the specified pages of PDF to Office Excel
- Convert the encrypted PDF to Excel
- Preview Excel files automatically