PDF to DOC OCR Converter
PDF is a popular format created by Adobe Acrobat or a program with the Acrobat plug-in, which can be viewed in a Web browser using the free Adobe Reader plug-in. DOC is a Word processing document could be created by Microsoft Word, which is commonly used in the daily work. So PDF to DOC OCR Converter could help you convert scanned PDF to editable DOC in different languages in a few seconds and also it supports editing the output content
Launch PDF to DOC OCR Converter in the computer, with its interface, the conversion from scanned PDF files to DOC files will be completed easily, here are the steps below:
- Click Add PDF File(s)>select PDF files>click ok to add PDF files, whose paths could be shown in the processing table, there are other ways to add source files: click the processing table with the right button of mouse>select Add files/Add folder>select PDF files/select the source folder>click open/click ok, or drag and drop PDF files into the processing table directly
- Click the edit-box of Output Options>select OCR PDF file(s) in the dragging list accordingly to process scanned PDF files with different languages; to set the converting page, the radio of Select Range could be used to activate the edit-boxes of From and To, where the different values could be inputted in order to set the converting page range; then click the radio of MS Word Document(*DOC) to set the objective file type as *.doc
- Click Convert to save Word files and convert scanned PDF to editable DOC
To own this dreaming converting tool, please click here , and here are the different versions with different prices below, which users could click directly to purchase the related version of PDF to DOC OCR Converter based on different work environments., to buy single personal user license, click Single Personal User License ,to buy single commercial user license, click Single Commercial User License ,to buy 2-5 personal user license, please click 2-5 Personal User License ,2-5 Commercial User License and to purchase site license, please click Site License .
Key features of PDF to DOC OCR Converter:
- All windows systems---Windows 2000 and later systems with 32 bit and 64bit
- Support converting scanned PDF to editable Word mainly
- Support converting scanned PDF to DOC in batches one time
- Support editing the output options like retaining the original layouts etc.
- Preview source files conveniently and targeting files automatically
- Support setting the converting page range flexibly
- Support converting user password protected PDF files