PDF to OpenOffice OCR Converter
Nowadays, it seems that OpenOffice.org is more useful than MS Office Word, which could not only be used to edit DOC file(s), but also used to be saved as RTF format, whose file(s) still are editable conveniently. However, what if we only own PDF file(s)? Can't there be a professional tool to help users convert PDF to OpenOffice---scanned PDF to DOC or PDF to editable RTF? No, PDF to OpenOffice OCR Converter is a updated version of PDF to OpenOffice Converter, which could help users convert not only the common editable PDF file(s) to OpenOffice file(s), but also could process the conversion of scanned PDF file(s), such as scanned PDF to DOC or image PDF to editable RTF.
With the main interface of PDF to OpenOffice OCR Converter, to convert scanned PDF file(s) to OpenOffice file(s), the following steps are as below:
- Click Add PDF File(s)>select scanned PDF file(s)>click open to add PDF file(s) to add source file(s), and another way to add PDF file(s) is to click the processing table with the right button of mouse>select Add files/Add folder>select scanned PDF file(s)/select the source folder>click open/click ok
- Click the edit-box of Output Options>select OCR PDF file (Language:) in the dragging list to make DOC/RTF file(s) editable in the conversion of scanned PDF to DOC/PDF to editable RTF, and to edit the options of editable PDF file(s), the other options in the dragging list can be chosen to edit the different converting contents except any OCR PDF file (Language:)
- Click the radio of Rich Text Format (*.RTF) or MS Word Document (*.RTF) to choose the objective format as *.rtf or *.doc separately
- Click Convert>select a targeting folder>click save, and start the conversion quickly
After the procedure above, to obtain the free PDF to Editable Word Converter right now, please feel free to click here! And there has been several versions of the authorized Scanned PDF to Word Converters designed with different proper prices like below in order to satisfy the different users and various requirements of work environments: to buy single personal user license, click Single Personal User License,to buy single commercial user license, click Single Commercial User License , to buy 2-5 personal user license,click 2-5 Personal User License ,to buy 2-5 commercial user license, click 2-5 Commercial User License , and to buy site license, please click Site License .
Features of PDF to OpenOffice OCR Converter:
- Support running in Windows 2000 and later systems
- Support converting common PDF to DOC / PDF to RTF and convert scanned PDF to DOC or PDF to editable RTF based on different languages accurately
- Support adding the source folder to convert PDF to DOC in batches
- Support editing the converting contents of PDF
- Support converting user password protected PDF files automatically
- Support previewing PDF and DOC/RTF flexibly and automatically
- Support editing the converting page range