PDF to RTF OCR Converter
PDF is short for Portable Document Format File, which is very popular among the users. However, in some case, we only need some RTF files, and the question is how to convert PDF to RTF quickly, then PDF to DOC OCR Converter could help you with these kinds of issues, which could convert PDF to editable RTF with different languages flexibly.
To download this powerful tool, please click here , to buy single personal user license, click Single Personal User License ,to buy single commercial user license, click Single Commercial User License , to buy 2-5 personal user license, please click 2-5 Personal User License or 2-5 Commercial User License ,and to purchase site license, please click Site License .
To convert PDF to editable RTF, launch PDF to RTF OCR Converter to its main interface, and here are the steps below:
- Add PDF file into the conversion: click Add PDF File(s)>select PDF file>click ok to add PDF file, and the path of PDF file can be displayed in the processing form, the other ways to add PDF file are as below: click the processing table with the right button of mouse>select Add files/Add folder>select PDF file/select the source folder>click open/click ok, or drag and drop PDF file into the processing table directly
- Edit the options of RTF file and select the converting page range: click the edit-box of Output Options>select the option in the dragging list accordingly; to choose the converting pages, the radio of Select Range could be used to activate the edit-boxes of From and To, where the different values could be inputted in order to set the converting page range
- Select the objective format: click the radio of Rich Text Format (*.RTF) to set the objective file type as *.rtf
- Save RTF file and convert PDF to RTF: click Convert>select a targeting folder>click save
Key features of PDF to RTF OCR Converter:
- All windows systems---Windows 2000 and later systems with 32 bit and 64bit
- Support converting PDF to RTF based on different languages
- Support converting scanned PDF to RTF in batches one time
- Support selecting the output options
- Support converting user password protected PDF files
- PDF and RTF could be previewed accordingly
- Support setting the converting page range flexibly