Scanned PDF Text Recognizer
How to make scanned PDF editable? There is one choice for you to choose---convert scanned PDF to another format like DOC or RTF etc., which could be opened in another editing tool. However, which kind of tool could help us? Scanned PDF Text Recognizer is your best choice, which could help users convert scanned PDF to editable DOC or scanned PDF to editable RTF.
Scanned PDF to Word Converters has been designed into several versions based on various requirements of work environments like below in order to satisfy the different users: click Single Personal User License to get single personal user license version, to get single commercial user license, please click Single Commercial User License , to get multi-user personal license for 2-5 pcs, please click 2-5 Personal User License , to get 2-5 commercial user license , please click 2-5 Commercial User License , and to buy site license used for all employees of one company, please click Site License .Interested in this powerful tool, please click here to get a trial version.
To make scanned PDF editable, here are the steps below:
- Click Add PDF File(s)>select scanned PDF file(s)>click open to add PDF file to add source file, and another way to add PDF file is to click the processing table with the right button of mouse>select Add files/Add folder>select scanned PDF file/select the source folder>click open/click ok
- Click the edit-box of Output Options>select OCR PDF file (Language:) in the dragging list to make DOC/RTF file editable in the conversion of scanned PDF to editable DOC/scanned PDF to editable RTF, and the other options in the dragging list can be chosen to edit the different converting contents except any OCR PDF file (Language:)
- Click the radio of Rich Text Format (*.RTF) or MS Word Document (*.RTF) to choose the objective format as *.rtf or *.doc separately
- Click Convert to save the targeting file and start the conversion
Key features of Scanned PDF Text Recognizer are as below:
- Run in Windows 2000 and later systems
- Convert scanned PDF to editable DOC or scanned PDF to editable RTF mainly
- Support dragging and dropping PDF files to add source files
- Support adding the source folder to convert common and scanned PDF to DOC/RTF in batches
- Edit the converting contents
- Preview PDF and DOC/RTF conveniently
- Edit the converting page range flexibly