Home PDF2HTML Document
PDF to HTM instantly converts PDF files into
HTML documents that look just like the original - complete with all formatting and
images! Information is set free - free to be edited and free to be integrated into your documents. PDF to HTM is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft
Office, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF to HTM is a
batch PDF Converter that you can convert a lot of PDF files to HTML documents
once time! saving your time!
PDF to HTM Converter is extremely easy-to-use. Launch the program, select the
files you want to convert and drag&drop it to PDF to HTML application's window,
this PDF file will be converted HTML file automatically.
PDF to HTML Converter converts PDF files to the format you like preserving the
original document layout. It's crucial for business papers like contracts or
PDF to HTM
- PDF to HTM supports PDF to HTM file conversion
- PDF to HTM converts PDF file into one continuous html page
- PDF to HTM processes the conversion at very high speed
- PDF to HTM supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- PDF to HTM does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- PDF to HTML converter creates files with fonts
corresponding to the original PDF file fonts size and color.
- PDF to HTM supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP platforms
- PDF to HTM converts vector graphics into image files
- PDF to HTM allows replacement of fonts and characters in generated HTML
- PDF to HTM supports optimize and scale HTML code for different screen resolutions
- PDF to HTM supports multiple document conversions (Batch Processing)
- PDF to HTM supports encrypted PDF file
- PDF to HTM supports insert your Homepage URL into the navigation bar
- PDF to HTM supports drag and drop files and batch conversion
- PDF to HTM supports PDF1.9 protocol (formerly only supported by
Adobe Acrobat 10)
- PDF to HTM is an easy to use stand-alone application
- PDF to HTM generates Navigation, Page Index Bars
- Automatically resize pictures to fit frame borders
- Accurately preserves Text, Tables, Graphics & Layout
- Convert outer fonts into text and embedded fonts into images
- Converted files can be automatically loaded immediately after conversion complete
- Image quality can be costumed.
- The title of the HTML page can be costumed
- The keywords of the HTML page can be costumed
- The background of the HTML page can be costumed
- The quality of JPEG file can be costumed
- PDF to HTM supports create monochrome and colorized JPEG file
- PDF to HTM supports hyperlinks from PDF file to HTML file
- Automatically links page numbers to all generated pages
PDF to HTM retains the layout of the original PDF document, creating a fully-formatted and editable
HTML document. PDF to HTM separates text,
columns and images, giving you amazing access to text and data. Best of all, PDF to HTM works with all industry-standard PDF files that were originally created from popular PC applications - including Microsoft Word, Quark and others.
Click here to learn more...
What is HTML?
HTML is a language for describing
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is not a programming language, it is a markup
- A markup language is a set of markup
- HTML uses markup tags to
describe web pages
HTML markup tags are usually
called HTML tags
- HTML tags are keywords
surrounded by angle brackets like
- HTML tags normally come in
pairs like <b> and </b>
- The first tag in a pair is the start
tag, the second tag is the end
- Start and end tags are also called opening
tags and closing
HTML Documents = Web Pages
- HTML documents describe
- HTML documents contain
HTML tags and plain text
- HTML documents are also called
The purpose of a web browser (like Internet
Explorer or Firefox) is to read HTML documents and display them as web pages.
The browser does not display the HTML tags, but uses the tags to interpret the
content of the page:
<h1>My First Heading</h1>
<p>My first paragraph.</p>
- The text between <html> and </html>
describes the web page
- The text between <body> and </body> is the visible page content
- The text between <h1> and </h1> is displayed as a heading
- The text between <p> and </p> is displayed as a paragraph
Copyright © 2002- VeryPDF.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Send comments about this site to the webmaster.