Acrobat to TGA Converter
Acrobat to TGA - Convert Acrobat files to TGA files (acrobat2tga,acrobattotga)
TGA, often known as TARGA, it is a raster
graphics file format created by Truevision Inc. It had been the native format of
TARGA and VISTA boards, which were the first graphic cards for IBM-compatible
PCs to support Highcolor/truecolor exhibit. This family of graphic cards was
intended for skilled pc picture synthesis and video clip editing with PCs; for
this reason, usual resolutions of TGA picture files match these of the NTSC and
PAL video formats.
A tga file is generally employed graphic file format that's effortless to study and write. This document consists of a description of file headers data. Used for your storage and interchange of deep-pixel pictures, paint, and image manipulation packages, which includes description, organization, file particulars, and more data.
Below are the simple steps to help you convert Adobe Acrobat PDF file to TGA format. Firstly, you should download and launch Acrobat to TGA Converter.
1. Click "Add" button to add a PDF
file into file list, the PDF file will be loaded and displayed in the Preview
2. Set target file type to "TGA" format.
3. Adjust any needed settings.
4. You can also adjust the resolution before converting them, the resolution option will impact the quality to output TGA image format.
5. Click "Browse" button to choose a destination folder.
6. Click "Convert" button to Start Conversion.
Click here to learn more...
Links | Contact
Copyright © 2000- VeryPDF.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Send comments about this site to the webmaster.