AutomaticValue=2 can't rename output PDF file in PDFcamp Printer x64 v2.5
I have PDFcamp Printer (x64) v2.5 running on Windows server 2008 R2. PDFCamp has been working well but we currently have the Registry setting for AutomaticValue=2 which overlays the report if it exists but we would it to rename the file if it already exists so I changed every instance of AutomaticValue to “1” and booted the server but it is still overlaying the existing file rather than renaming it. What am I doing wrong?
Other settings –
Maybe this is a limitation in the PDFcamp Printer x64 v2.5 version, we will research this problem shortly.
In the meantime, you may set AutomaticOutput=6 to try again, AutomaticOutput=6 will rename the output PDF file by the name of the original document automatically, we hoping AutomaticOutput=6 will work fine to you.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- A way to print emf to pdf
- I have some important information in a text file, how convert it to PDF invoice?
- Convert EML to PDF and edit basic information by PDFcamp 64-bit
- How to print PBM, PPM, PNM, PGM images to PDF files?
- How to print RTF file to PDF file?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink