Change bin/tray in pdf print command line
I'm french. I'm testing PDFPrint v2.5.
I have some values from my program in DEVMODE (bin 257, tray 11, orientation 2).
How can I use it directly in command line with PDFPrint.EXE?
Could you give me an example please?
You can use -chgbin, -orient, etc. parameters, for example,
Pdfprint.exe -chgbin 11 -orient 2 C:\test.pdf
You can also save and load DEVMODE directly, for example,
pdfprint.exe -savedevmode C:\file.dat -printer "VeryPDF PCL Writer"
pdfprint.exe -loaddevmode C:\file.dat -printer "VeryPDF PCL Writer" C:\input.pdf
We hoping above command lines will helpful to you, please to try.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Print report in Excel to paper document from script directly
- Is it possible to print a pdf file (adding a text) directly on a printer by pdf stamp?
- PDFPrint Command Line Server License failed to print a PDF file because permissions wrong
- How to print PDF file to Canon Printer 11x17 size paper?
- How to print multiple watermarks on PDF during printing from .ini file?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink