I was evaluating your product Doc2Any for converting my MSOffice file formats to SWF file formats. I need to embed your product in Java Web Application. But when I execute commands for conversion from my java application, the conversion results really disappoint me. The success rate is only 30%. And more over it is taking too long for conversion. For example I tried to convert a 9 MB doc file to SWF , it took 16 minutes on my local machine and you could imagine how worse will be the results on server. So do you have some suggestion and something to say so that your product can be used effectively and some decision could be taken to buy your product?
Please reply ASAP.
What version of MS Office installed in your Server? We suggest you may install "MS Office 2007 + PDF&XPS Addon" or "MS Office 2010" to your server first, then you can run following command line to convert your DOC format to SWF format quickly,
doc2any.exe -useoffice 1 C:\test.doc C:\out.swf
Can you convert your DOC file to SWF file quickly by above command line after your system has MS Office 2007 or 2010 installed?
- Missing DLL files when I convert XLS to CSV without use MS Office and OpenOffice applications
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Questions about Docx to Image Converter Licensing
- doc2any not support password protected word doc file
- Please advise which component and code to use for conversion server-side using ASP (Classic) on Windows Server 2003
- Convert DOC to HTML or HTML to DOC format
- VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer Pro v2.3- giving error while converting xls and xlsx files