Descriptions missing from printed report even though they are in the pdf document
One of our customers reported that when printing the pick ticket report, the item description was not being printed on the report. Upon investigation, the pdf document was verified to contain the item description that was not in the printed report.
Our inventory system generates the pdf report using crystal reports and then uses pdfprint to send the report to the printer.
I have attached two pdf files:
Pickticket.pdf – the pick ticket generated by our inventory system
Scan.pdf – the scan of the printed paper output that the user received
We have found that this issue occurs sporadically. Once it does occur, stopping and restarting tomcat does not return printing to normal. Only restarting the server resolves the issue.
Please advise on how to resolve this issue.
We suggest you may add -raster2 parameter to try again,
Pdfprint.exe -raster2 C:\test.pdf
The -raster2 parameter may work better for you.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- How to print PDF by selecting page manually through command line?
- New features in pdfprint.exe
- PDF Print Command Line does change printer during printing
- Batch convert HTML files to PDF files, batch extract paper size from PDF files, and batch crop PDF files
- Batch Printing various document formats Into One PDF File
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink