doc2any not support password protected word doc file
I am just testing the doc2any software. I want to convert a password-protected word file into pdf.
So I do the following:
doc2any.exe -password mypasswd c:\in.doc c:\out.pdf
The problem is, that word opens now and asks for the password. If I provide the password or if I click "Cancel" the file is correctly converted in both examples. My question now is, how kann I prevent, that word opens?
I have Office 2003 running...
Thanks for your answer
my order id is: XXXXXXXXX
I include my input document. I do the following command:
doc2any -password 777-54384 in.doc output.pdf
After that word opens and asks for the opening password
We have fixed this problem to you, please download the new version of doc2any.exe from following URL to try again,
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- How to call doc2any.exe or htmltools.exe from a service?
- Problem converting foreign language stories with PDFcamp Printer
- DOC to any converter
- Need convert doc file to PDF
- Questions on doc2any
- Dependency on Office
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to any
. Bookmark the permalink