"encoding" folder in PDF Print SDK
I put in the request for VeryPDF, and have implemented it into our Webservice client. Things are working fine. There will still may be some tuning, but mostly it is working.
I use dynamic linking of the DLL (first time a PDF arrives for a client, which may be never). I then simply keep the DLL loaded. Also, I do not store the registration code in memory. I "build" it, then use it, and then make sure all memory buffers used temporarily are memset. There is no strings in my exe listing the reg code at all (or any part of it). I know that the usage like this was not specified in your "how to use", but this is something I do any time I have to deal with keys/reg codes, so that it is much more difficult for any end user to determine what the reg code is.
My question is on deployment. Exactly what needs to be deployed? Do I simply add the 3 dll files to the install script, and that is it? I notice an "encoding" directory with many Adobe postscript font files. The pdf printer seems to print just fine without them. Do they have a purpose, or can they simply be left out of the installation data set?
>>My question is on deployment. Exactly what needs to be deployed? Do
>>I simply add the 3 dll’s to the install script, and that is it?
Yes, you are right.
>>I notice an "encoding" directory with many Adobe postscript font
>>files. The pdf printer seems to print just fine without them. Do
>>they have a purpose, or can they simply be left out of the installation data set?
If your PDF files are not contain CJK characters, you can ignore "encoding" folder, "encoding" folder is useful for CJK PDF files.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Is there any means to fix damaged PDF and print PDF via a command line?
- Bold text characters when print PDF file using PDFPrint Command Line
- How to print PDF to file via a command line?
- Paper size issue in PDF print SDK
- How to print multiple watermarks on PDF during printing from .ini file?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink