fill in pdf forms form a SQL database through PDF Form FIller OCX
I am looking for a solution to create CERTIFICATES inside a VB6 application. These are simple word documents which we fill in from a SQL database. It has limitations as word struggles with graphics etc. We know they can design "pretty" certificates of attainment etc in PDF files. If we turn these into PDF forms we need to be able to access the data from the SQL database to fill in the form. Obviously we want to supply the basic pdf suite to each of the companies but they would then want all their users to be able to use the ocx imbedded in our application. i.e. They need a royalty free client.
Can you supply a solution that allows us to fill in pdf forms form a SQL database through your ocx?
Is the ocx royalty free? e.g. Most of the companies are small - 5 to 10 users each. Often only one person would be capable of creating a form or they would get us to do it for them but any one of their users would need to produce a "certificate" for one of their customers.
>>Can you supply a solution that allows us to fill in pdf forms form a SQL database through your ocx?
Yes, please download VeryPDF Form Filler GUI OCX v3.1 from following web page to try, you can use VeryPDF Form Filler GUI OCX v3.1 to fill the PDF forms easily,
>>Is the ocx royalty free?
Yes, our VeryPDF Form Filler GUI OCX v3.1 is royalty free, With a developer license you can integrate our product with your application and distribute it with your own application royalty free.
- How to use PDF Form Filler SDK from VB6 to fill PDF forms?
- How to generate XFDF from PDF form, import a XFDF into a PDF form and flatten a PDF form?
- How to connect or make a relation between HTML5 PDF Form Filler and my SQL Server database?
- How to use C# .NET to open a PDF form, pre-fill (or populate) the on-screen form, and make edits (text, checkboxes, etc.) to the online form, then have a SUBMIT button on each page to save the edits back to the database?
- How to use an SDK API to insert text and mark checkboxes as checked from our web application?
- Use of VeryPDF PDF Form Filler SDK with VBA code from MS Office products to fill PDF forms dynamically
- Can we open PDF form at our asp.net page in browser and submit data to database?
- PDF Form Filler C/C++ header file, Merge FDF, XFDF, XML into fillable PDF forms, Flatten PDF Forms
- Retrieve data from MySQL Database and import them into PDF file using PDF Form Filler OCX
- PDF Form Datum Extractor from PDF files which contain XDP data or Dynamic XML Forms
- How to fill PDF forms with VB?
- How to implement our requirments using veryPDF form filler SDK
- Affixed a Barcode on a PDF file
- Generate Barcode and Insert Barcode into PDF file, Barcode to PDF
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF Form Filler Cloud API :: PDF Form Manager Cloud API
This entry was posted in PDF Form Filler
and tagged pdf form filler
. Bookmark the permalink