How can I convert my PDF file to editable Word document quickly?
You can choose "Combine text blocks automatically (Good)" option in "Preferences" dialog to convert your PDF document to editable Word document quickly, this option does keep all layout contents from PDF file to Word document, its speed is faster than "Layout page contents automatically (good)" option. This option will combine all graphics objects (rectangle, line, circle, arc, angle arc, polyline, PolyBezier, filling, stroke, Ellipse, Pie, polygon, RoundRect, image, mask image, etc.) into background image, and use text boxes to fix the position for text blocks, it will 100% keep same layout between PDF file and Word document.
Please refer to following screenshot,
PDF to Word combine blocks
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- Best PDF Converter Professional in the market
- How to import PDF documents into VeryPDF PDF to Word for iOS (iPhone and iPad) App?
- Convert PDF to Searchable and Editable Formats
- PDF to Word SDK, PDF to DOC SDK, PDF to DOCX SDK, PDF to RTF SDK, Open PDF in MS Word, Royalty Free PDF to Word Conversion API, Best Complete PDF-to-Word API
- PDF to Word Converter Crack
- VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter Discount
- Convert PDF to Word and merge images to background
- How to use docPrint PDF Driver printer?
- How to convert PDF to Word and keep hyperlinks?
This entry was posted in PDF to Word Converter
and tagged PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink