when I converting attached file to pdf image from rtf (logo) is missing on pdf.
please advice (provide command line for)
Htmltools can't convert RTF file to PDF file properly, however, we suggest you may download DOC to Any Converter from following page to try, you can use DOC to Any Converter to convert RTF file to PDF file correctly,
I was using to convert rtf to pdf.
It works fine when I call program from DOS Prompt, but when I call from perl (using system, exec, ,,,) image missing.
Please refer to Example #7 at following web page, we hoping this example will work fine to you,
Example #7 (Run conversion via "docPrint_Service.exe" application),
docPrint Service can be used to run a Command Line from current active user account or a special user account, this tool is useful to overcome permission restrictions in SYSTEM and Non-Interactive user accounts.
Please by following steps to use docPrint Service,
1. Download docPrint_Service.zip and unzip it to a folder,
2. Run docPrint_Service.exe application, you will see an icon appear in tray area,
3. You can run following command lines to test it first, "docPrint_client.exe" will deliver the Command Line to docPrint_Service.exe application, docPrint_Service.exe application will execute the Command Line from active user account automatically,
docPrint_client.exe nowait "C:\VeryDOC\doc2any.exe" C:\test.doc C:\out.pdf
docPrint_client.exe wait "C:\VeryDOC\doc2any.exe" C:\test.doc C:\out.pdf
4. You can call "docPrint_client.exe" from your code, please refer to a simple C# code at below,
public partial class rundoc2any: System.Web.UI.Page
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Process proc = new Process();
proc.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\\VeryDOC\\docPrint_client.exe";
string strArguments = "wait C:\\VeryDOC\\doc2any.exe C:\\test.doc C:\\test.pdf";
proc.StartInfo.Arguments = @strArguments;
Response.Write("File has been successfully converted");
5. Close Remote Desktop and leave this user logged in.
*Please Notice: After you reboot the server, you need login your server via Remote Desktop with this user account ("doc2pdf_service.exe" was installed inside this user account), and close Remote Desktop, leave this user logged in, when you call docPrint_client.exe application, the conversion will be executed from this user account automatically.
Could you please give one example in perl.
OK, please refer to PERL example at below,
You can just change above ASP code to following PERL code:
@args = ("C:\\VeryDOC\\docPrint_client.exe", "wait", "C:\\VeryDOC\\doc2any.exe", "C:\\test.doc", "C:\\test.pdf");
system(@args) == 0 or die "system @args failed: $?"