Is BatchPDF.exe support cyrillic characters?
I try your product BatchPDF.exe but I have a problem with cyrillic characters.
Is cyrillic supported?
BatchPDF.exe doesn't support cyrillic characters very well, however, we suggest you may download docPrint Pro v5.0 from following web page to try, docPrint Pro v5.0 does support cyrillic characters,
- Convert Excel to PNG and set color depth via command line
- How to annotate PDF in iPad?
- I’m looking for something that can convert MSG (Outlook message) files to PDF using a command prompt
- How to count pages in PDF file? Determine number of pages in a PDF file?
- Paper size issue in PDF print SDK
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- How to make a thumbnail for mht document?
- How to convert files of AutoCAD to dib?
- Create PDF from image and manage PDF size
- How to convert PDF with embedded fonts to text without messy code?
- Convert HTML files to Image files
- More information about how to use "VeryPDF Document Converter Command Line" to convert office documents to images and PDF documents
- How to convert MS Office Word documents of doc to ppm?
- How to convert documents of MS Office to pdf?
- Convert OpenOffice to PDF by command line
This entry was posted in docPrint Pro
, PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink