New features in pdfprint.exe
Currently we are using pdfprint.exe the command base PDFPRINT. From verypdf.com. We have been issue where some time pdfprint will just hang on to the document and locks to PDF file. In turns other print jobs are failing.. I was wondering if you had a new version of pdfprint.exe?
If you need more info please email me back
Please download the latest version of pdfprint.exe from our website to try again, we hoping the latest version will work fine to you,
Is there a Read me for this version for what was changed in this version from 2.0 to 2.5
The PDFPrint Command Line v2.5 has following new features,
1. Support PDF 1.8 format (Acrobat 9.0) completely,
2. Able to Load and Save DEVMODE of target printer,
3. Able to center the printout when use -raster2, -raster2center parameter,
4. Support UNICODE completely, enable or disable unicode conversion for PDF printing
5. enable anti-aliased font bitmaps for emulated fonts
6. check if a PDF file protected by 'open password' or not
7. Able to set owner name for a print job on Windows 2008 R2 system, and other systems,
8. Able to kill itself after timeout,
9. Fix lots of minor problems in PDF Reader engine,
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- PDFPrint Command Line Server License failed to print a PDF file because permissions wrong
- How to call PDFPrint SDK from Windows 64bit (x64) system?
- How to reorient PDF pages and print PDF via command line?
- We need to print PDF document that contains A4 and A3 pages, we want to use both A3 and A4 pages in one print job
- Output paper size by pdfprint
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink