PCL to PDF converter
I sent you an email earlier about having problems with converting symbols. I think we have gotten around that, however, I have a couple more questions.
1. It seems to be reducing the size just a little bit when we print the converted PDF file. Is that because of your watermark? If so, will it generate a PDF file that prints the form the same size once we register the product?
2. There are some areas that are shaded in the PCL file. When I copy the PCL file to the printer, it looks fine. However, in the converted PDF file, the shaded area turns into large dots which make the text within the shaded area unreadable. Is there a way around this?
I can email you sample files if you want them.
Can you please email to us your sample PCL file in question? After we checked your sample PCL file, we will figure out a solution to you asap.
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- pcl to pdf converter and barcodes
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to replace and map fonts in PCL to PDF Converter software?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- I need a C# sample source code for PCL to PDF Converter SDK and PDF Sharp SDK products
- Need to help to select a product to convert from PCL to PDF and Image to PDF file
- How to convert px3 to pdf via command line?
- The quickest way to convert PDF to JPEG
- Conversion from pcl to tif
- Convert prn to pdf and edit pdf author via command line
- How to update logo in PDF in batch?
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink