PDFPrint stopped working today. When the command is executed, a message is returned saying "Thank You for using our Product". No prints.
This is registered instance but we've recently changed email systems & I lost the reg key.
But even without a registration key, I should still be getting a print, shouldn't I?
Please add -debug parameter to try again, -debug parameter will provide more detailed information to you, for example,
Pdfprint.exe -debug C:\test.pdf
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- How to use PDFPrint Command Line to print PDF file with fonts subsetting?
- How to restore printer options to previous settings after PDF printing?
- How to print PDF by selecting page manually through command line?
- How to call PDFPrint Command Line from Windows Scheduler or Windows Service to print PDF files to network printer?
- How to print image directly to paper document by printer?