our company needs to know if the product can use a URL to send PDF to print. And also the names of the file can change in a program just to send to print the file.
I hope somebody answer our question.
Thanks for your message, PDFPrint.exe doesn't support PDF URL, for example, the following command line is not work,
However, you can use wget to download this PDF file to local disk first, then you can print the PDF file from local disk again, for example,
Wget -O test.pdf "http://www.verypdf.com/test.pdf"
We hoping above solution will helpful to you.
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- How to print PDF by selecting page manually through command line?
- How can I print PRN and PDF files to client’s printer on the Web Server Cloud?
- Evaluation demo watermark of PDFPrint command line application
- How to create PDF of specific pages by command line?
- C# example for PDF Print SDK