Problem with VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0
We have been using VeryPDF PCL Converter now for some 2 years now without any issues.
We use this software to convert PCL files outputted from an old Unix based POS system into PDF files using a network drive and the folder monitoring function.
This morning however, I came across a strange window with the title "Error" and the text "Copyright (C) by www.verypdf.com." (Please see attached file).
VeryPDF will not convert any files until you click ok to this error window about 5-6 times per PDF.
Can you please assist?
It seems something is damaged in your system, please reinstall PCL Converter to try again, we hoping you will get it work after you reinstalled PCL Converter product.
- How to convert from multi-page PCL files to multi-page TIFF files on Linux system?
- Convert PCL files to PDF files with PJL commands
- Convert SPL to PDF files. We need a solution to generate, create, make PCL and Postscript files from printer driver and view these PCL and Postscript files.
- VeryPDFPCLConverter() API return -2 code, what’s the meaning for the -2 error code?
- Using pcltool command line, is there a way to force the pdf to 8.5 x 11 inch? I want force to change the PDF paper size to letter paper size.
- [ERROR] – Failed to load "IDAutomationHC39M" Font from PCL to PDF Converter software, load barcode TrueType font file during PCL to PDF and TIFF Conversion
- do you support Barcode 128 with PCL to PDF?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- How can I convert from PRN files to PDF files?
- barcode font in windows 10 [ERROR] Failed to load "free 3 of 9" barcode TrueType font during PCL to PDF conversion
- PCL to Postscript paper format mismatch
- How to convert pcl to pcx?
- Free Online PDF Converter, Batch Convert to PDF, PDF/A or Image, Doc Converter
- PCL Converter :: Duplex question
- How to convert pcl to postscript via command line?
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink