Watermark text size in pdfprint command line
We are a small software company in the UK, and I'm evaluating your veryPDF pdfprint software.
If i can get it to work I will certainly buy a developer license, but at the moment I'm having a bit of trouble with the watermarks. The only one that comes out is the red one saying it's an evaluation version. The command i'm typing is as follows:
>pdfprint.exe -wtext "watermark" -wtype 1 test.pdf
Does that seem right?
Is the problem to do with having to do some sort of installation? I just have all the files in a folder on my desktop at the moment
Please add -wh 200 parameter to try again, for example,
pdfprint.exe -wtext "watermark" -wtype 1 -wh 200 test.pdf
the printout will contain the "watermark" text, please refer to following printout,
Thanks for the email, I seem to have got it working now. As soon as we have our software written around it I will purchase a license!
Thanks for your kindly information, have a nice day!
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Print PDF and design watermark on it during printing by PDFprint
- How to set the printer when printing pdf documents via a command line?
- How can I control duplex feature in pdf print command line application?
- Edit pdf page offsets when printing pdf documents via command line
- Render PDF to Raster image before printing by PDFprint
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink