I’m looking for a product that can convert batches of image PDFs to searchable PDF while preserving actual images and all pages in the original file.
Please download Image2PDF or Image2PDF Command Line product from our website to try, these products all can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF file,
You can add these PDF files into file list, and click "Make PDF" button, then your PDF files will be converted to searchable PDF files automatically.
You can also select our Image2PDF Command Line product, you can call img2pdf.exe from your application or a script, then you can control the batch conversion process easily.
You can also build a .bat file for batch conversion, please by following steps to try,
1. Please use following command line to get a bat file for all of your PDF files,
dir C:\*.pdf /s/b > C:\file.bat
2. You may manual edit or replace text contents in C:\file.bat file, for example,
img2pdf.exe -x 1 -o c:\001.pdf c:\001.tif
img2pdf.exe -x 1 -o c:\002.pdf c:\002.tif
You may use UltraEdit-32 or notepad software to manual edit this C:\file.bat file, this can be done easily, for example,
1. Replace all "C:\" strings with "img2pdf.exe -x 1 -o C:\" string,
2. Add input filenames to each line,
3. Save and close C:\file.bat file,
4. Run C:\file.bat file to do the batch conversion.
You can also download PDF OCR Compressor from following web page to try, PDF OCR Compressor is able to convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files too,