convert office word to pdf and pdf back to word
I am in need of PDF converter that allows me to convert Word, Excel, Powerpoint or generally office files into the PDF format and also allows conversion from PDF to word.Generally my requirement is to save multiple pages of word documents into a single PDF file. My system is Windows 2007 and I have a Sony Vaio which I bought brand new from New York in May 2010. Kindly advise appropriate product so I could purchase it from your company. I work as a consultant and need the product for light home office use.
Thanks for your message, you can use our docPrint Pro v5.0 to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents to PDF files, docPrint Pro v5.0 can be downloaded and purchased from following web page,
you can also use our PDF2Word to convert PDF file back to Word document,
Thank you for your message. Please clarify if this software will allow making multiple pages PDF in a single document. Your early reply will be appreciated.
Yes, of course, you can use docPrint Pro v5.0 to create multiple pages PDF in a single document, that's no problem.
- How does Hookprinter intercept data which is sent to a printer? Does the print job passes through the hookprinter to be manipulated or does it simply sniffs raw data sent to the printer?
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- I need a solution to capture print data automatically and render printer jobs to PDF from a web application
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released docPrint Pro v8.0 today, docPrint Pro v8.0 is able to make a connection between docPrint and other Windows Printers
- Problem with convert ActiveX elements in HTML pages to PDF files
- DocPrintPro 7.0 not running in parallel
- Convert color PDF file to black and white PDF file from command line
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- How to print RTF to Postscript file?
- How to print Word to jpg?
- How can I use your docPrint to save files?
- How to convert MS Office PowerPoint documents of PPT to TGA?
- How to convert documents of HTML to PCD?