I have been using Pdfprint for some years, I upgraded my computer from xp 32bits to win7 64bits. When I use the command to list available trays for a printer, list is empty.
I tried the same on win7 32bits it works fine.
Do pdfprint supports 64bits OS ?
Yes, pdfprint.exe does support 64bit system, you can run pdfprint.exe by administrator right on Windows 7 x64 bit system without any problem.
Downloaded pdfprint_sdk and tried to run the sample application
C# .net 4.0 client profile
VeryPDF_PDFPrint(PrintCommand); returns -4
Can you help with this?
Never mind ..figured it out
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- How to print files to a PDF printer programmatically?
- Output paper size by pdfprint
- How to use COM-based (or DLL etc) pdf printer together with Delphi7?
- Develop C# Console Application using VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line
- Is there a good ActiveX/COM component to “print” to PDF?