Do pdfprint supports 64bits OS?
I have been using Pdfprint for some years, I upgraded my computer from xp 32bits to win7 64bits. When I use the command to list available trays for a printer, list is empty.
I tried the same on win7 32bits it works fine.
Do pdfprint supports 64bits OS ?
Yes, pdfprint.exe does support 64bit system, you can run pdfprint.exe by administrator right on Windows 7 x64 bit system without any problem.
Downloaded pdfprint_sdk and tried to run the sample application
C# .net 4.0 client profile
VeryPDF_PDFPrint(PrintCommand); returns -4
Can you help with this?
Never mind ..figured it out
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- What are the benefits of purchasing the SDK version over the basic Command Line version?
- How to print part of PDF file and remove empty white space?
- How to orient paper and print PDF via command line?
- How to print a damaged pdf document using a command line?
- How to make virtual printers work alone during printing?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink