We are in the process of evaluating the options that are available for converting PDF to XLS with the formatting. Our requirement is to embed this is into our J2EE environment running in Linux and have to convert the given pdf files to xls format. Is the product with the your company capable of doing this, meaning does it have a JAVA SDK which we can integrate to our application? If so, please let us know the process in getting the SDK, Thanks!
Our products are not support Linux system, they are support Windows system only, sorry for this matter.
However, we are planning develop the linux version of PDF2TXT software in the future.
- How to convert characters which rendered embed fonts and subset fonts to editable Word document?
- How to convert from PDF files to Plain Text files from my VB application?
- I need a software to convert PDF, Image, DOC, DOCX, CSV, etc. formats to text files from command line
- VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter is a secure, enterprise-grade PDF converter that allows you to quickly convert from PDF files to Word documents
- Do you have software which will convert a SCANNED PDF file into a searchable (pdf, docx, txt) file?
- How to convert from PDF files to text files from my C# application?
- PDF2TXT converts PDF documents into the editable plain text files
- How to get key value pairs from fillable PDF files?
- How to get the key value pairs from scanned PDF file?
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- How to convert PDF file to text?
- How can I convert PDF file to text file and maintain original text layout? And does Ps2pdfsdk.Dll need .NET framework?
- How to compare two PDF files? How do you to compare two PDF files to determine the differences between the documents?
- How can I call PDF to Text Converter from Windows Service to convert PDF files to Text files?
- PDF Content Grabber does grab text, image, graphics contents from PDF files