OCR an existing PDF and save it as a searchable PDF
Do you have a product that can be called from a batch file OR WSF file and will OCR an existing PDF and save it as a searchable PDF (if it was not already) over the original ? We have users who place files in a shared directory and the generally scan them on a large printer/scanner and the PDF files are not searchable. My hope is to make a script or batch file that will track which ones in the directory it converted to searchable PDFs and then call a program to convert new files and ones not yet converted. I would simply schedule the script to run every hour during business hours.
Please download Image2PDF OCR Command Line v3.2 from following page to try, Image2PDF OCR Command Line v3.2 can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files,
also, you can download PDF OCR Compressor from our partner's website to try, PDF OCR Compressor product can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files too, we hoping this product will work fine to you,
- Use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to create searchable PDF files from scanned TIFF, JPG and PDF files
- Convert Image file to Searchable PDF file
- Scan to Excel OCR Converter – Convert PDF to Excel with best layout and columns
- How to use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to monitor a folder (Hot Folder), convert all incoming TIFF files to PDF files with OCR function automatically?
- Batch Scan To PDF Processing Solutions, OCR Solution, Barcode Solution, Mobile Solution, JBIG2 Compression Solution, Deskew and Despeckle Solution, Table Detection Algorithm and more…
- TIFF to PDF OCR and PDF/A Convertor SDK for English Documents
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] OCR Scanned PDF or TIFF into plain text PDF file
- Image to OCR Converter, Convert images, pdf and scanned documents to editable MS Word, PDF, Doc, HTML, Text files
- VeryPDF OCR SDK for Developers, Document/Layout Analysis for OCR, Layout Analysis SDK, Page Layout Analysis Library for Developers
- Is it possible to find the location of some specific text from scanned image PDF?
- OCR to Any Converter-High quality optical character recognition in 30 languages
- How to convert image PDF to Excel in batches
- Do you have a Tiff SDK to Deskew and Despeckle TIFF files?
- How to convert scan upper case PDF to word?
- Convert scanned PDF file to a new PDF file with OCR and despeckle processing
This entry was posted in OCR Products
and tagged ocr pdf
. Bookmark the permalink