OCR an existing PDF and save it as a searchable PDF
Do you have a product that can be called from a batch file OR WSF file and will OCR an existing PDF and save it as a searchable PDF (if it was not already) over the original ? We have users who place files in a shared directory and the generally scan them on a large printer/scanner and the PDF files are not searchable. My hope is to make a script or batch file that will track which ones in the directory it converted to searchable PDFs and then call a program to convert new files and ones not yet converted. I would simply schedule the script to run every hour during business hours.
Please download Image2PDF OCR Command Line v3.2 from following page to try, Image2PDF OCR Command Line v3.2 can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files,
also, you can download PDF OCR Compressor from our partner's website to try, PDF OCR Compressor product can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files too, we hoping this product will work fine to you,
- Scan to Excel OCR Converter – Convert PDF to Excel with best layout and columns
- How to use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to monitor a folder (Hot Folder), convert all incoming TIFF files to PDF files with OCR function automatically?
- Batch Scan To PDF Processing Solutions, OCR Solution, Barcode Solution, Mobile Solution, JBIG2 Compression Solution, Deskew and Despeckle Solution, Table Detection Algorithm and more…
- TIFF to PDF OCR and PDF/A Convertor SDK for English Documents
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] OCR Scanned PDF or TIFF into plain text PDF file
- Image to OCR Converter, Convert images, pdf and scanned documents to editable MS Word, PDF, Doc, HTML, Text files
- VeryPDF OCR SDK for Developers, Document/Layout Analysis for OCR, Layout Analysis SDK, Page Layout Analysis Library for Developers
- Is it possible to find the location of some specific text from scanned image PDF?
- How to OCR PowerPoint Presentation? How to OCR PPT and PPTX documents?
- How to use VeryPDF Online OCR API to Convert PDF to TXT from my .net code? Free WebOCR API and SDK for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, C++, VB, etc. developers. Royalty Free Invoice OCR SDK, extract items from scanned TIFF, JPG, PNG and PDF invoice documents.
- How to search text in PDF eBooks?
- How to change scanned eBook to text type eBook for better reading effect?
- Image to searchable text
- How to merge TIFF with OCR to Any Converter?
- How to convert scanned Portuguese PDF to Excel
This entry was posted in OCR Products
and tagged ocr pdf
. Bookmark the permalink