OCR an existing PDF and save it as a searchable PDF
Do you have a product that can be called from a batch file OR WSF file and will OCR an existing PDF and save it as a searchable PDF (if it was not already) over the original ? We have users who place files in a shared directory and the generally scan them on a large printer/scanner and the PDF files are not searchable. My hope is to make a script or batch file that will track which ones in the directory it converted to searchable PDFs and then call a program to convert new files and ones not yet converted. I would simply schedule the script to run every hour during business hours.
Please download Image2PDF OCR Command Line v3.2 from following page to try, Image2PDF OCR Command Line v3.2 can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files,
also, you can download PDF OCR Compressor from our partner's website to try, PDF OCR Compressor product can convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files too, we hoping this product will work fine to you,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] OCR Scanned PDF or TIFF into plain text PDF file
- Image to OCR Converter, Convert images, pdf and scanned documents to editable MS Word, PDF, Doc, HTML, Text files
- VeryPDF OCR SDK for Developers, Document/Layout Analysis for OCR, Layout Analysis SDK, Page Layout Analysis Library for Developers
- Is it possible to find the location of some specific text from scanned image PDF?
- How to OCR PowerPoint Presentation? How to OCR PPT and PPTX documents?
- How to use VeryPDF Online OCR API to Convert PDF to TXT from my .net code? Free WebOCR API and SDK for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, C++, VB, etc. developers. Royalty Free Invoice OCR SDK, extract items from scanned TIFF, JPG, PNG and PDF invoice documents.
- Convert scanned PDF file to a new PDF file with OCR and despeckle processing
- What is the best software to convert non searchable PDF files to searchable PDF files with OCR function?
- Do you have Windows and Linux products which support PDF to Image Conversion, Image to PDF Conversion, OCR Tools, Meta-tagging PDF files functions?
- How to OCR an existing pdf file with images in batch from command line? We need detect orientation (landscape mode and portrait mode) in PDF pages and TIFF files automatically.
- How to convert image PDF to XLS
- How to despeckle image?
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- New version of OCR to Any Converter Command Line does download necessary OCR Language Packages automatically
- Do you have a Tiff SDK to Deskew and Despeckle TIFF files?
This entry was posted in OCR Products
and tagged ocr pdf
. Bookmark the permalink