PCLTool in a command line fails for .txt file name
When I try to use the command line to convert the attached file, I get the following messages and it doesn't create a PDF file:
C:\Users\Administrator>"C:\Program Files (x86)\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltoo l.exe" \compu\DATA1\%2.TXT \compu\DATA1\AAAA.PDF VeryPDF.com Inc: 49 Conversion time = 0ms ←&k2S←&k3GJul 13, 2011 Available Print er List Page 1 ==> \compu\DATA1\ AAAA.PDF, result=ERROR VeryPDF.com Inc: 99 Conversion time = 0ms
11:26:15 By Sequence
UTLSCQ ==> \compu\DATA1\AAAA.PDF, result=ERROR TickCount = 0ms(0.00s)
But when I use the graphic program to convert it, it works fine.
Please rename your .txt file to .pcl filename first, then you can convert .pcl file to PDF file properly.
Because .txt is a special filename extension, .txt file can be used to store the list of PCL file names for conversion, one PCL file name per line, so you should better rename .txt to .pcl filename before conversion.
- How to convert from PCL files to PDF files and add barcode text stamp to PDF files?
- How to convert PCL file to PDF file and overlay a PDF template as background?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- pcl to pdf converter and barcodes
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to replace and map fonts in PCL to PDF Converter software?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- How to convert prn to tiff via command line?
- Do you want to save RTF as PS? Here is a convenient method
- How to convert HTML to WMF?
- How to convert all the pcl files in many directories to one pdf file simultaneously?
- Delay in opening PDF using PCLTOOL
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink