PCLTool in a command line fails for .txt file name
When I try to use the command line to convert the attached file, I get the following messages and it doesn't create a PDF file:
C:\Users\Administrator>"C:\Program Files (x86)\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltoo l.exe" \compu\DATA1\%2.TXT \compu\DATA1\AAAA.PDF VeryPDF.com Inc: 49 Conversion time = 0ms ←&k2S←&k3GJul 13, 2011 Available Print er List Page 1 ==> \compu\DATA1\ AAAA.PDF, result=ERROR VeryPDF.com Inc: 99 Conversion time = 0ms
11:26:15 By Sequence
UTLSCQ ==> \compu\DATA1\AAAA.PDF, result=ERROR TickCount = 0ms(0.00s)
But when I use the graphic program to convert it, it works fine.
Please rename your .txt file to .pcl filename first, then you can convert .pcl file to PDF file properly.
Because .txt is a special filename extension, .txt file can be used to store the list of PCL file names for conversion, one PCL file name per line, so you should better rename .txt to .pcl filename before conversion.
- How to convert PCL file to PDF file and overlay a PDF template as background?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- pcl to pdf converter and barcodes
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to replace and map fonts in PCL to PDF Converter software?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- I need a C# sample source code for PCL to PDF Converter SDK and PDF Sharp SDK products
- Convert PDF to PowerPoint
- Convert HTML to PDF and protect PDF
- Convert prn to pdf and edit pdf author via command line
- Convert prn to pcx and set color depth via command line?
- How to convert PX3 to BMP and set page orientation?
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink