PDF2Image is not generating any output files (emf, wmf, etc.)
I am testing PDF2Image, planning to convert some PDF's to EMF's. I'm getting no output files ... no errors ... nothing.
I tried the test.bat that comes with it ... and since I moved to a folder *not* under Program Files (x86) it ran fine.
command lines have included:
C:\w_temp\AutoForms\pdf2image_cmd>pdf2img.exe -f 1 -l 1 -r 96 SC400.pdf SC400.emf C:\w_temp\AutoForms\pdf2image_cmd>pdf2img.exe SCFourHundred.pdf SCFourHundred.emf
What am I doing wrong?
The trial version can't output to EMF format very well, however, you can download the trial version of VeryDOC PDF to Vector Converter from following web page to try, this product does convert PDF file to vector EMF file properly,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- How to convert from PDF to HENHMETAFILE or a byte array instead directly save to an EMF file on disk?
- VeryPDF PDF to EMF Converter, Convert PDF files to EMF, WMF, Metafile, Enhanced Metafile files. Developer tool (API) converts PDF to EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile).
- Print PDF to EMF by command line
- Print PDF to EMF
- Development package for converting PDF to EMF
- I want to convert the 1st page of pdf to emf, what should I do?
- Could you show me how to convert Hindi pdf to emf and enlarge Hindi emf dimension, please?
- I want a bigger emf in dimension, how to deal with it when converting pdf to emf?
- Get PDF to Image Converter to convert Spanish PDF to EMF easily
- PDF to WMF/EMF converter
- convert a PCL file to pdf but the image did not convert
- PDF to PCL
- How do I convert PDF file to PCL file?
- Converting PDF to SVG, the best way to publish PDF files as web-ready SVG documents while maintaining the original document layout, hyperlinks, colors and fonts
This entry was posted in PDF to Vector Converter
and tagged pdf to emf
. Bookmark the permalink