PDF2TEXT Product and Unicode
we have recently been looking at your PDF2Text product as need this functionality in our software. It appears that this product has a peculiar way of supporting Unicode. It looks like you need to have a text file in the folder where the DLL lives that defines each Unicode character mapping to use. This might be a deal killer for us. Could you describe this Unicode support model in more detail? Also, do you plan to support Unicode in a more general way in the near future? Thank you.
Yes, our PDF2TXT SDK does support Unicode characters, it does support English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc. languages.
You can call PDF2TXTEx() function in PDF2TXT SDK product, PDF2TXTEx() function does support Unicode, please refer to following VC++ source code,
void main(int argc,char *argv)
if(argc != 3)
printf("Usage: input.pdf output.txt");
//Register your PDF2TXT SDK by given License Code
SetPageSeparator("\r\n\r\n\r\nTest for PageSeparator %PageNumber% of %PageCount%\r\n\r\n\r\n");
int iRet = PDF2TXTEx(argv, argv, 0, 0, NULL, NULL);
- How to add or stamp page numbers to the OCR generated PDF file by PDF to Text Converter Command Line application?
- EMF To Text Converter SDK, Metafile to Text Converter SDK, WMF to Text Converter SDK
- Cloud PDF Data Extractor does extract data from PDF invoices and automate your business
- In VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line software, may I know if the X and Y coordinates represent in points and can I apply a standard factor to convert it to cm?
- I want get the text contents and positions from a PDF file
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- I am a .Net Developer that needs the ability to read a single PDF and output to several PDF Documents, and also convert PDF to Excel Spreadsheet
- How to convert from PDF to text in memory completely?
- An unhandled exception of type ‘System.DllNotFoundException’ occurred in pdf2txt.dll library
- PDF to Excel Converter and OCR to Any Converter are two simple-to-use utilities which can extract tables and text from existing PDF documents as HTML or XML
- Text Extraction SDK (Extract ASCII text from PDF, Postscript, EPS, WMF, EMF), Extracting EMF file from SPL file format, Extract text from .emf spool file format
- Make PDF from text and save PDF with specified page size
- PDF to TXT COM gives me an error stating that the module cannot be found
- Convert scanned PDF to searchable PDF without losing color
- How to compare two PDF files? How do you to compare two PDF files to determine the differences between the documents?
This entry was posted in PDF to Text Converter
and tagged pdf to text
. Bookmark the permalink