pdfprint.exe chgbin and listbin does not seem to work
I am trying to use the pdfprint.exe program and want to change trays on my printers. My printers are network printers and when I run pdfprint with the -listbins switch on it does not return me anything. I have tried -chgbin switch using 1, 2, 3, and 4 for the tray but that does not work either. Please help, if I can get this to work I will most likely buy this product.
Please add “-debug” parameter to try again, can you get detailed error message with –debug parameter?
I changed my reference to my printer to be a tcp/ip printer and everything seems to be working.
Let me know if I should try anything different.
Thanks for your information, your issue seems caused by printer itself, I'm glad hear from you that this problem is solved.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- Print PDF file with big paper size or large paper using PDFPrint Command Line software
- How to print label PDF file with customized paper size?
- How to call pdfprint.exe from Server 2008 R2 IIS PHP to print the PDF files?
- PDF Print Command Line does change printer during printing
- Keep opaque, opacity and transparent color printing in PDFPrint Command Line software
- How to use COM-based (or DLL etc) pdf printer together with Delphi7?
- PDFPrint Command Line is failed to print to Postscript Printer
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink