I am trying to use the pdfprint.exe program and want to change trays on my printers. My printers are network printers and when I run pdfprint with the -listbins switch on it does not return me anything. I have tried -chgbin switch using 1, 2, 3, and 4 for the tray but that does not work either. Please help, if I can get this to work I will most likely buy this product.
Please add “-debug” parameter to try again, can you get detailed error message with –debug parameter?
I changed my reference to my printer to be a tcp/ip printer and everything seems to be working.
Let me know if I should try anything different.
Thanks for your information, your issue seems caused by printer itself, I'm glad hear from you that this problem is solved.
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- How to set number of copies in developing printing project?
- I want to print the first 5 PDF pages on Tray 1 of printer "Output" and the last 5 PDF pages on Tray 2 of the same printer "Output", can I do this using one PDFPrint Command Line?
- Count the number of pages in a PDF in only Visual C++
- Why PDF Print Command Line not support network printer?
- I get the expected error, File Not Found: pdfprintsdk.dll