pdfprint.exe chgbin and listbin does not seem to work
I am trying to use the pdfprint.exe program and want to change trays on my printers. My printers are network printers and when I run pdfprint with the -listbins switch on it does not return me anything. I have tried -chgbin switch using 1, 2, 3, and 4 for the tray but that does not work either. Please help, if I can get this to work I will most likely buy this product.
Please add “-debug” parameter to try again, can you get detailed error message with –debug parameter?
I changed my reference to my printer to be a tcp/ip printer and everything seems to be working.
Let me know if I should try anything different.
Thanks for your information, your issue seems caused by printer itself, I'm glad hear from you that this problem is solved.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- Print PDF file with big paper size or large paper using PDFPrint Command Line software
- How to print label PDF file with customized paper size?
- Is PDFPrint change the Tray during printing?
- Evaluation demo watermark of PDFPrint command line application
- How to print multiple watermarks on PDF during printing from .ini file?
- How to call pdfprint.exe to print PDF files to Windows Printer from PHP source code? How to print PDF files from a web based app?
- How to print PDF and specify name of the user to do the work?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink