Question For PDF2PDF/A & PDF2XML
We found another problem with attached PDF file.
The following is the problem.
1. The error occurs in PDF2XML.
2. After executing PDF2PDFA, only one page is create even though source file has hundres of pages.
3. If I use command "PDF2PDFA -quick", the file is created without Korean letters.
I mean all of Korean letters from source file are gone on output file.
And I wonder the meaning of "PDF2PDFA -quick". Could you explain the purpose and usage?
Thank you for your support and I'll wait for your answer.
Have a nice day!
Thanks for your message, we will research these problems and send an email to you shortly, thanks for your patience.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- PDF to Excel Converter and OCR to Any Converter are two simple-to-use utilities which can extract tables and text from existing PDF documents as HTML or XML
- PDF to PDF/A Converter is a powerful converter which is designed for converting normal or scanned PDF documents to PDF/A-compliant documents
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain Text, TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM)
- VeryPDF Providers Scan to PDF Server Solution
- PDF/A Manager, Convert PDF to PDF/A files, Frequent Questions about PDF/A
- How to batch convert Image files to PDF/A files? How to add digital signature and watermark in output pdf files?
- Image to PDF Converter, Batch convert image files to PDF files from command line, convert image files to PDF/A files for archive purpose
- VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter Command Line
- How to convert PDF to PDF/A and compress PDF under Mac system?
- Question For PDF2PDF/A & PDF2XML
- Enable Fast Web View with Advanced PDF Tools Command Line v3.0
- PDF Optimization – PDF Compression Software and PDF Optimizer, PDF Compressor to Compress PDF File Size
- When I convert pdf to pdfa the tool delete all the pages in the pdf
- Linearize PDF files by PDF optimizer
This entry was posted in PDF Optimizer
and tagged PDF to PDF/A
, pdf to xml
. Bookmark the permalink