Scanned PDF image to word
Hello. I am interested in purchasing your product. I have signed up and used ’try it’ to see if it does what I want, but I cannot get it to do what I want. I have a file that is a scanned PDF that I would like to convert to word so I can copy/paste the text or keep it in PDF so I can copy/paste the text. Is this possible?
We suggest you may download mini PDF to Word OCR Converter from our partner's website to try,
please select "8. OCR PDF file (Language: English)" option in mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter, then you can convert your scanned PDF file to editable
word document properly.
Additionally, you can also download "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line"
product from our website to try, "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line" can
convert this scanned PDF file to text file properly,
Thank you very much. I will try this.
- How to edit scanned PDF file in MS Word?
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
- Scanned PDF to Word Converter
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- How to call ocr2any.exe from Window Service Using C# source code?
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- How to extract German text from image PDF to XLSX of Excel 2007
- How to convert tiff to png and specify output width and height?
- How to convert scanned Italian PDF to editable Excel
- How to OCR PowerPoint Presentation? How to OCR PPT and PPTX documents?
- Convert PDF to Word through command line by OCR to Any Converter