Hello. I am interested in purchasing your product. I have signed up and used ’try it’ to see if it does what I want, but I cannot get it to do what I want. I have a file that is a scanned PDF that I would like to convert to word so I can copy/paste the text or keep it in PDF so I can copy/paste the text. Is this possible?
We suggest you may download mini PDF to Word OCR Converter from our partner's website to try,
please select "8. OCR PDF file (Language: English)" option in mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter, then you can convert your scanned PDF file to editable
word document properly.
Additionally, you can also download "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line"
product from our website to try, "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line" can
convert this scanned PDF file to text file properly,
Thank you very much. I will try this.
- How to edit scanned PDF file in MS Word?
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
- Scanned PDF to Word Converter
- To convert scanned PDF files to Word documents, you can use PDF to Word OCR Converter software
- VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter is a secure, enterprise-grade PDF converter that allows you to quickly convert from PDF files to Word documents
- Error: You are attempting to open a file type that is being block by your File Block Settings in the trust center., in line 27
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- How to merge PDF and convert PDF to text by one software?
- How to OCR PowerPoint Presentation? How to OCR PPT and PPTX documents?
- How to convert scanned PDF to Excel
- Convert Security PDF to HTML and Specify Resolution by command line
- Is there a way to convert scanned Color PDFs to searchable Color PDF?