unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
I am unable to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned documents.
How do I convert the documents to word format which are scanned by a scanner.
Is there any way??
If your PDF file was created from scanner, we suggest you may download mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter from our partner's website to try,
please select "8. OCR PDF file (Language: English)" option in mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter, then you can convert your scanned PDF file to editable
word document properly.
- How to edit scanned PDF file in MS Word?
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- Scanned PDF image to word
- Scanned PDF to Word Converter
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- How to call ocr2any.exe from Window Service Using C# source code?
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- PDF to Word: Convert PDF files to Word files on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Convert table PDF to Excel through Command Line by OCR to Any Converter CMD
- Convert color PDF file to Excel document with deskew and despeckle options
- How to convert image PDF to Excel
- Convert image to Word document with OCR to Any Converter
- How to convert scanned Italian PDF to editable Excel
This entry was posted in OCR Products
, PDF to Word Converter
and tagged OCR
, PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink