I am unable to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned documents.
How do I convert the documents to word format which are scanned by a scanner.
Is there any way??
If your PDF file was created from scanner, we suggest you may download mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter from our partner's website to try,
please select "8. OCR PDF file (Language: English)" option in mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter, then you can convert your scanned PDF file to editable
word document properly.
- How to edit scanned PDF file in MS Word?
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- Scanned PDF image to word
- Scanned PDF to Word Converter
- To convert scanned PDF files to Word documents, you can use PDF to Word OCR Converter software
- VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter is a secure, enterprise-grade PDF converter that allows you to quickly convert from PDF files to Word documents
- Error: You are attempting to open a file type that is being block by your File Block Settings in the trust center., in line 27
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- We need to develop a mobile application with the ability to scan documents and recognize text
- OCR to Any Converter Command Line options
- Is there a way to convert scanned Color PDFs to searchable Color PDF?
- How to translate PDF from Spanish to English?
- How to merge PDF and convert PDF to text by one software?