unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
I am unable to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned documents.
How do I convert the documents to word format which are scanned by a scanner.
Is there any way??
If your PDF file was created from scanner, we suggest you may download mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter from our partner's website to try,
please select "8. OCR PDF file (Language: English)" option in mini PDF to
Word OCR Converter, then you can convert your scanned PDF file to editable
word document properly.
- How to edit scanned PDF file in MS Word?
- Scanned PDF to Editable Word
- Scanned PDF image to word
- Scanned PDF to Word Converter
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- How to call ocr2any.exe from Window Service Using C# source code?
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- How to convert scanned PDF to Excel in batches
- How to convert scanned pdf file to excel in C#?
- VeryPDF OCR SDK for Developers, Document/Layout Analysis for OCR, Layout Analysis SDK, Page Layout Analysis Library for Developers
- Issue running pdf extractor as scheduled task
- New version of OCR to Any Converter Command Line does download necessary OCR Language Packages automatically
This entry was posted in OCR Products
, PDF to Word Converter
and tagged OCR
, PDF to Word
. Bookmark the permalink