Windows Server 2008 R2 Compatibility - VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0
I'm running VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0, and getting an error on my upgraded server which has an OS of Windows Server 2008 x64 R2. I ran the installation with elevated permissions (administrator).
pcl to pdf on windows 2008 r2 system
On Windows Server 2008 x64 R2 system, please turn off DEP for "C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltool.exe" application to try again, please refer to following steps about how to turn off DEP in your system,
1. Click "Start"
2. Select "Control Panel"
3. Select "System"
4. Click the "Advanced" tab
5. In the "Performance" region select "Settings"
6. Click the "Data Execute" tab in the dialog box that opens
7. Select "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except for those I select"
8. Click "Add"
9. The open dialog box will open. Browse and select "C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltool.exe" application in your computer,
10. Click "Open"
11. Click "Apply"
12. Click "Ok"
OK, you can run "C:\Program Files\VeryPDF PCL Converter v2.0\pcltool.exe" without any problem now, please to try.
- How to convert from PCL files to PDF files and add barcode text stamp to PDF files?
- How to convert PCL file to PDF file and overlay a PDF template as background?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- Are there API’s that can be used by a Java program to convert the .SPL files to PDF files?
- pcl to pdf converter and barcodes
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- VeryPDF PCL to Any Converter Shell converts LaserJet PCL, PXL and PRN print files to PDF files
- How to replace and map fonts in PCL to PDF Converter software?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- How to convert pcl to bmp via command line?
- Office file converter on iPhone
- How to convert PXL to PCX?
- How to convert pxl to postscript via command line?
- How to convert PCL to PDF via command line?
This entry was posted in VeryPDF Blog
and tagged PCL to PDF
. Bookmark the permalink