doc to any converter with OpenOffice
Windows 2008 R2 server with OpenOffice 3.3. Calling doc2any, it says:
Check license information...
Thank you for choosing our product.
Check utility functions...
Start the conversion...
Convert OpenOffice Documents to other formats by OpenOffice:
[FAILED] Can't retrieve OpenOffice information from registry.
[FAILED] OpenOffice failed, we will use MS Office to convert 'C:\test.odt' document.
.. What registry settings are doc2any looking for and not finding?
Attached are reg keys for OO.
We are try to open following item for OpenOffice, if your system hasn't this registry item, please find it in another system and copy it to current system to try again,
This key is not created on a fresh OpenOffice 3.3. install.
Do you need this registry key to locate the soffice.exe to start? There are other registry keys to obtain this.
Can you please send to me a .reg file for the path of OO? After I checked your .reg file, I will provide a solution to you shortly.
- How to use docPrint PDF Driver printer to convert a Word document to EPS format?
- Use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to create searchable PDF files from scanned TIFF, JPG and PDF files
- Overlay two PDF pages into one PDF page
- Is there a straight forward way to append one PDF, doc to another PDF using C++?
- How to extract text from scanned PDF to Excel
- Convert PDF to CSV on Mac OS system
- How to make PDF eBook and ePub eBook for reading on iPad?
- PDF Software and Printing Software – PDF Shaper
- Who can help me translate the Czech in a pdf file to English?
- How to convert MS Office Excel documents of XLS to PCD?
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together
- convert all Microsoft Word Document formats (.DOC, .DOCX) and Power Point (.ppt and .pptx) files to JPEG files OR to swf file
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter permission problem
- I want to purchase Doc2Any Converter royalty free license
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
. Bookmark the permalink