Windows 2008 R2 server with OpenOffice 3.3. Calling doc2any, it says:
Check license information...
Thank you for choosing our product.
Check utility functions...
Start the conversion...
Convert OpenOffice Documents to other formats by OpenOffice:
[FAILED] Can't retrieve OpenOffice information from registry.
[FAILED] OpenOffice failed, we will use MS Office to convert 'C:\test.odt' document.
.. What registry settings are doc2any looking for and not finding?
Attached are reg keys for OO.
We are try to open following item for OpenOffice, if your system hasn't this registry item, please find it in another system and copy it to current system to try again,
This key is not created on a fresh OpenOffice 3.3. install.
Do you need this registry key to locate the soffice.exe to start? There are other registry keys to obtain this.
Can you please send to me a .reg file for the path of OO? After I checked your .reg file, I will provide a solution to you shortly.
- Convert online file to PDF and edit hyperlinks
- VeryPDF Layout Analysis SDK, Document layout analysis for OCR, Document Layout Analysis and Optical Character Recognition System, Document Structure and Layout Analysis
- How to convert documents of Microsoft Office Word to dib?
- How to add text to any of the pages in the PDF file?
- How to print PDF in monochrome via a command line?
- Require support for Transfer PDF to CAD Software
- Need to find the best tool to convert all type of documents to PDF via command line
- How do I combine PDF files into one large PDF?
- Can PDF To Image Converter convert graphs such as rectangle into ras?
- How to convert PowerPoint to image(GIF/JPG/TIFF/BMP/PNG/WMF/EMF)
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- Cannot compress TIF file by VeryDOC Doc2Any
- How to convert password protected Excel to image file?
- Combine Word DOC, DOCX, Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, PDF documents into one single PDF file, append Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents together
- Print more Excel documents to PDF files from MS Excel VBA application