I downloaded VERYPDF for trial and tried to edit some content of PDF file but it failed to edit. When I tried to select particular word or amount in PDF document, it doesn't select.
PDF file was created by scanning a printed document.
Sorry, PDF Editor product is can only edit the normal text based PDF file, it can't edit scanned PDF document. If you wish edit scanned PDF files, you ca use our PDF to Image Converter or PDF Extract TIFF software to convert your PDF files to image files first, then you can edit the image files in Adobe Photoshop or other image editor applications.
Also, you can use following solution to edit the scanned PDF file in PDF Editor application, please refer to following steps,
1. please run PDF Editor and open your PDF file first,
2. Please select "Edit Content"->"Draw Rectangle" buttons from toolbar,
3. Please draw a rectangle with white background overlay on original text content,
4. Please add a new text content on this rectangle,
5. Please save this modified PDF file,
6. Then it's fine.