I want to purchase Doc2Any Converter royalty free license
We are interested in your product Doc2Any in SDK / COM version. We’re a software development company and we would like to know if it’s necessary to purchase a server license for each client to install our application or we can use development license that provides royalty free distribution.
Greetings and best regards.
If you will wish distribute our product along with your product to your customers, you need purchase the Developer License, the Server License hasn’t “Redistribution” privilege.
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- How to call doc2any.exe or htmltools.exe from a service?
- doc2any DCOM permissions
- How to use license correctly?
- batch conversion of Excel documents into PDF
- VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter permission problem
- I want to convert an xls or xlsx file into an mht file
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to any
. Bookmark the permalink