Is PDFPrint change the Tray during printing?
Is there anyway to use your solution to print say a 5000 page PDF to a specific printer and tell it to pull every 5th page from Tray 1 and the other pages from Tray 2? Is there anyway to have it use metadata or ocr a field on the PDF document to dynamically know when to pull from tray 1?
>>Is there anyway to use your solution to print say a 5000 page PDF to a
>>specific printer and tell it to pull every 5th page from Tray 1 and the other pages from Tray 2?
Thanks for your message, our PDF Print Command Line product hasn't an option to change the "Tray" in one print job, however, you can write a simple application to call our PDF Split-Merge Command Line application to split your big PDF file to smaller PDF files at every 5th page, then you can call PDF Print Command Line to print these PDF files to different Trays, we hoping this solution will helpful to you.
>>Is there anyway to have it use metadata or ocr a field on the PDF document to dynamically know when to pull from tray 1?
Our product hasn't this option yet, it can't use metadata or ocr a field on the PDF document to dynamically know when to pull from tray 1, sorry for this matter.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Is there a parameter for "Number of copies" in PDFPrint SDK for C# DLL Library?
- How to use virtual printer together with PDFprint?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDFPrint SDK v3.1 today, the new version has ability to print Office files, Image files and multi-page TIFF files
- We own the command line version of VeryPDF pdfPrint and are having issues
- The -shell and -shell2 parameters are working working better
- Why PDFPrint Command Line is slow printing on Windows 10 system?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
. Bookmark the permalink