Is your PDF Form Filler support text files as input format?
I know that Acrobat allows the importing of text files along with fdf files. It appears that your program (VeryPDF Form Filler) only supports the fdf files. Is this still true and is there any plans to support text files in the near future.
It is much easier to create text files on our RS/6000 with the necessary information for filling our pdf forms than figuring out and programming for fdf files.
Thank you for your assistance.
Thanks for your message, VeryPDF PDF Form Filler can import FDF, XFDF, XML formats into fillable PDF file, but it can't support TXT format, we suggest you may convert your TXT to FDF format, then you can use PDF Form Filler to import it into PDF file easily.
For details about FDF format, please refer to following web page,
- Merging .fdf files. How to merge .fdf and .pdf files together?
- How to use PDF Form Filler SDK from VB6 to fill PDF forms?
- How to generate XFDF from PDF form, import a XFDF into a PDF form and flatten a PDF form?
- How to connect or make a relation between HTML5 PDF Form Filler and my SQL Server database?
- How to use C# .NET to open a PDF form, pre-fill (or populate) the on-screen form, and make edits (text, checkboxes, etc.) to the online form, then have a SUBMIT button on each page to save the edits back to the database?
- How to use an SDK API to insert text and mark checkboxes as checked from our web application?
- Use of VeryPDF PDF Form Filler SDK with VBA code from MS Office products to fill PDF forms dynamically
- Can we open PDF form at our asp.net page in browser and submit data to database?
- PDF Form Filler C/C++ header file, Merge FDF, XFDF, XML into fillable PDF forms, Flatten PDF Forms
- Retrieve data from MySQL Database and import them into PDF file using PDF Form Filler OCX
- Affixed a Barcode on a PDF file
- Fill PDF form.
- How to Fill Out PDF Forms Electronically? Use PDF Form Filler to Fill and Save PDF Forms?
- Rich Text form field supported by PDF Form Filler product
- PDF Form Filler OCX and Adobe Reader 10 (X) compatibility problems
This entry was posted in PDF Form Filler
and tagged pdf form filler
. Bookmark the permalink