Linux version of pdf2vec software
We use the pdf2vec on Windows. I want to know if there are any plans to release this tool on Linux platform ?
Thanks for your message, yes, we are planning release a new version of PDF2Vector to support Linux system in the future, but we haven’t an approximate date for when will the Linux version be released at the moment, please understand.
- information about PDF to PCL conversion on UNIX
- PDFs not rendering correctly to EMF with the latest version of PDF2Vec
- PDF to WMF/EMF converter
- Use 64bit version of PDF2Vector SDK
- testing pdf2vec_sdk.zip on windows 2008 64bit
- pdf2vec.exe crash on Windows Server 2003 R2 x64
- Call PDF to Vector Converter SDK from 64bit EXE application
- Italic fonts in printed PCL file
- Use PDF to Vector DLL on a server to convert PDF to PS but it is not working
- Convert 100 page PDF and convert to 100 WMF files
- PDF to EMF
- VeryPDF PDF to EMF Converter, Convert PDF files to EMF, WMF, Metafile, Enhanced Metafile files. Developer tool (API) converts PDF to EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile).
- Scanned PDF image to word
- How to convert from office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, TXT, HTML, etc.) to vector SVG files?
- Support for PdfToVector
This entry was posted in PDF to Vector Converter
and tagged PDF to Vector
. Bookmark the permalink