Use html2pdf.exe to convert xls to pdf
I have installed all the stuff to do the conversion.
When I do a html2pdf.exe « C:\abc.xls » « C:\abc.pdf », it goes on my printer and does not create any file on my hard disk.
Do you have any ideas of what it is wrong?
You need use "" to include input and output filenames, please refer to following command line,
html2pdf.exe "C:\abc.xls" "C:\abc.pdf"
you can also download VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter from following page to try, VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter can be used to convert Excel documents to PDF files quickly,
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- How to use doc2pdf.exe (docPrint Pro) Command Line to convert office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text) to encrypted PDF files?
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Office to PDF Converter for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- How to convert Excel, Word to PDF without decreasing PDF quality?
- How to increase the Image Quality in docPrint doc2pdf.exe application? and How to run doc2pdf.exe from Windows Service?
- VeryPDF Batch Printer
- VeryPDF Office to PDF
- VeryPDF PDF Creator
- Convert DOC/DOCX files to PDF files on Linux
- Converting Word Doc File to PDF Issue...
- Convert Excel to PDF with correct paper size
- Questions on doc2any
- Combined tools for pdf to txt and Office Document to Any Converter