I have installed all the stuff to do the conversion.
When I do a html2pdf.exe « C:\abc.xls » « C:\abc.pdf », it goes on my printer and does not create any file on my hard disk.
Do you have any ideas of what it is wrong?
You need use "" to include input and output filenames, please refer to following command line,
html2pdf.exe "C:\abc.xls" "C:\abc.pdf"
you can also download VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter from following page to try, VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter can be used to convert Excel documents to PDF files quickly,
- Is there a Command Line only package to convert MS Office files to PDF?
- How to print and append word documents to an existing PDF file?
- VeryPDF PDF Compressor Suite is the industry’s best OCR and PDF conversion automation software
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- How to use doc2pdf.exe (docPrint Pro) Command Line to convert office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text) to encrypted PDF files?
- Print more Excel documents to PDF files from MS Excel VBA application
- DOC to PDF SDK convert files to PDF files in memory
- Problem when install docPrint Pro v5.0 to Windows 7 64bit system
- Print to PDF file with password via command line
- Combined tools for pdf to txt and Office Document to Any Converter